Today if I die, maybe everyone will cry a lot

If I died today, everyone would probably cry ...

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 He who was my enemy will also come to see me ..

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 How many people in the house, how many will be there but I will not say more ....

 Mother is not so good, I left home, I'll be back later ...

 General Chat Chat Lounge


 Some people are heating water and some people went to fetch water.  A group went to dig graves.  Then maybe I will not say, .... Mother, so dead, I went to the grave.

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 At one time the bamboo was cut and cut.  In the courtyard of the house, the bamboo pieces are cut into pieces.  The water was too hot for bathing ... even the grave was opened.

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 Some people would take me in a bath with a mosquito net ... then get up and say no, the water is too hot, and get a little cold.

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 After bathing, I will be rubbed with some cloths. Then I will not say remove the cloth on the face, it is very difficult to breathe ...

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 Once upon a time, the crying had grown so much that it would now take me to soil.  He even lifted it on his shoulders.  Then it will be taken to the room where I lived the whole life .....

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 Will be brought to the streets at one time.  Mother will come back and cry a lot but I can not say again ... Mother, going to such a place, do not worry, I am coming back shortly.

 Then everyone will say goodbye to me and walk towards the cemetery, hundreds of people will walk by .... How can we think about those moments of hardship?

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 Even so, I have been coming many times with the body of another, today everyone is taking me forever to leave the country in eternal life it is not bad to think but the fact that God says:> Only life will taste death.  Then you will be returned to Me (Surah An-Kabut).

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 How many people used to call dead bodies, today everyone is calling me dead .. That way after a while, they will bring me to one side of the cemetery because for me everyone will offer prayers.

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 Once the prayers are finished I will be brought back to the grave on my shoulders .... Then some people will take me by the hand and drop me to the grave, which I also saw some people doing this way, everyone is bowing down to me today.

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 Once, everyone took me by the hand and dropped me in the grave.  Ah, this is my departure from the world.  I couldn't even see the earth for the last time with my eyes open .... I couldn't see who had come to give me soil.

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 Finally gave me the soil with bamboo and foot ... What in the dark tomb, I can not call my mother, or can not come out of the tomb to think a little we think ..... ??

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 Ah this is our life ....

 I came to the world with a lot of love at birth ....

 Again, I have to say goodbye to the time of death ..... but the worry is how much I can take with it.

 General Chat Chat Lounge

 Has anyone ever thought that way ............. sharing and letting others think.

 We need to change ourselves today.  Hopefully someone will send before deleting.  People's houses change.

 Change clothes

 The family changes.

 Friend changes

 But he did not change himself.  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 Make it a practice to pray five times a day.

 Jesus seems to think that this is the last time you hear this prayer.  Maybe your Lord is calling you for the last time.

 90% of the people have this message

 Did not forward.

 But you surely will. Because it is not too late to report the day of Allah.  Of course, whoever gets involved in the work of Allah, Allah Himself is in the works.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.